Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday ---Series I'd Like to Start But Haven't Yet

***Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish***

     These are series' that I'm begging myself to read because they sound fun! In no particular order of course:

1. Delirium series - I love Lauren Oliver's writing. I have the first and second book yet I
                             have not started the series~ why oh why! Probably this month for
                             sure.

2. Nancy Drew series -There's a ton of 'em in this series so I should really need to read
                                 one as soon as possible.

3. The Mortal Instruments series - I have all of the books! again...no need to spell it out.

4. Gemma Doyle series -same problem as number 4.

5. The Books of Bayern series - Shannon Hale is amazing! I'm 100% sure this one is too.

6. Graceling Realm series -haven't read high fantasy in such a long time. or maybe ever.

7. Lunar Chronicles series - I've heard so many incredible things about this book.
                                        Honestly, I am apprehensive that the protagonist is a cyborg.
                                        Hopefully, I'd really like it.

8. Anne of Green Gables series -It's a children's classic. Definitely, a must-read.

9. His Fair Assassin series- Assassin nuns? Now, that is exciting!

10. Throne of Glass series- the keyword is assassin.

     Oddly and no surprise, I have all of the books (mostly) mentioned above except for number 2. I have this thing where I just need to have the available books in a series before I can start reading them. Now I don't have any excuse, right?
             


2 comments:

  1. I keep seeing Delirium on people's lists - I must add it to my TBR! And, Anne of Green Gables is a GREAT classic series! It's one of my all time faves! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've been intrigued by this book's premise. I love Lauren Oliver's writing. Have you read Before I Fall? And of course, I cannot not read a good old classic ;)

      Delete